From: Fonzi Chat (fonzi337_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-13 21:01:30

Hello,

I'm trying to pass a distance_map PropertyMap into a depth_first_search call. I've done so without any problems for BFS and Dijkstra's, however I just cannot get DFS to update the distance_map. This is what I have:

typedef adjacency_list<listS, vecS, directedS, no_property, property<edge_weight_t, int> > Graph;

std::vector<int> d(NUMVERTICES);

depth_first_search(G, visitor(*(new DFSVisitor(s, t))).distance_map(&d[0]));

Where I have defined a DFSVisitor class that derives from dfs_visitor appropriately.

I'm really stumped on this, so any help is appreciated.