From: Christopher E Piggott (cepasp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-17 11:32:31

I have been searching documentation and mailing lists and not coming up
with an answer on this.

Within a BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_CASE can i set a timeout for individual
tests? I'm using 1.31.1 and I am aware that a test_unit has a property
"p_timeout." I just don't know how to get to it. I'm using
BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN, BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE, and a series of
BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_CASE objects. Maybe that's just too much auto :)

--Chris

ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS RIT PROPRIETARY - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

--
Christopher Piggott
Sr. Staff Engineer