From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-17 13:43:18

Hi Giuseppe,

I have looked at your code, and it appears that you are not adding a
graph_name property map to the dynamic_properties object. Not all
graphs have a graph_name property, so it is necessary to use the
property map interface to retrieve the graph name. Take a look at
libs/graph/test/graphviz_test.cpp, specifically the lines:

   boost::ref_property_map<graph_t*,std::string> gname(
     get_property(graph,graph_name));
   dp.property("name",gname);

Hope this helps,
ron