From: Victor Whiskey Yankee (victor.whiskey.yankee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-19 12:15:00

Scott McMurray wrote:
On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Victor Whiskey Yankee
<victor.whiskey.yankee@gmail.com> wrote:

Great.Thank you!

Now, how can I sleep if I am not inside a boost::thread? When I try that, I
get this compile error:

    error: 'boost::this_thread' has not been declared

You can't not be in a thread.  And that error usually means a missing include.

You mean there is not a sleep function anywhere in boost but inside boost::thread? Wow...that's incredible disappointment.
Maybe with signals or condition variable by chance?

How does one sleep in main that allows milliseconds and is cross-platform with linux and windows xp?
I guess I could use select :(

Thanks for kind help,
Victor