From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-02 13:53:03

> Sorry, my gcc-3.3.3 build failed with:

I think when I went through my first boost effort, I ended up getting an odd runtime
problem ( unable to catch an exception ) until I switched compilers from the cygwin 3.3 version.
I'm just pointing this out in case it is relevant and makes the effort you are discussing
futile ( so it compiles but can't be reasonably made to run).

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_[hidden]
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply
here. Thanks.