From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-03 16:59:52

Hi,
I found something called SmartSOAP, curious to know if anyone
here has an opinion. I'd prefer something that compiles ok with cygwin (not
mingw ) that could eventually be moved to linux easily.
It looks liek SmartSOAP is just a few header files and maybe a few source files
that shouldn't be too hard to integrate but I'm not sure what I will encounter as
any IO code can be quite surprising.

http://smartwin.cvs.sourceforge.net/smartwin/SmartWin/

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_[hidden]
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply
here. Thanks.

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow