From: ZSS (zydoom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-10 21:20:45

Hi,

I'm facing difficulty in compiling BGL-Python (which I'm not familiar with).

I followed all the instructions in the README file, however, when I
reach the stage where I need to run bjam I recieve this error:

error: Could not find parent for project at '.'
error: Did not find Jamfile.jam or Jamroot.jam in any parent directory.

However, when I move the bgl-python-0.9 directory and put it under
boost_1_35_0 I get a different error message:

Jamfile:13: in modules.load
rule project-root unknown in module Jamfile

I don't know what to do, any hints are highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Zee