From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-24 02:30:14

Abde Ali Kagalwalla wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> It is still not clear.
> What should my parameters be for the function add_edge() to construct
> the graph with bbox objects as edges?

I'm not sure how to answer you helpfully because there seem to be a few
misconceptions here. To start with, the edge properties are not the
edges themselves; they're just associated properties. Secondly, the
graph you've declared doesn't specify any bundled edge properties; it
specifies bbox as a bundled vertex property.

...but the straightforward answer to your question is that the first two
parameters to add_edge should be vertex descriptors, usually as obtained
from the add_vertex function.

> Thanks,
>
> Abde Ali
>
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 5:45 AM, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:dave_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> Abde Ali Kagalwalla wrote:
> > I just started using the graph library.....
> > I want to store a class I created called bbox as vertices of a graph.
> > So, I just used the bundled properties mentioned as mentioned in the
> > documentation.
> >
> > So here is a relevant portion of the code:
> >
> > vector<bbox> A;
> >
> > boost::adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS, bbox> G;
> >
> > for (int i=0; i<A.size(); i++){
> > for(int j=i+1; j<A.size();j++{
> > add_edge(A[i], A[j], G);
> > }}