From: Dmitry Bufistov (dmitry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-27 11:27:46

Alex Dow wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for an online primer or tutorial on writing graph
> adapters. I read "Converting Existing Graphs to BGL" from the BGL
> documentation, as well as the docs for several of the existing graph
> adapters (subgraph, edge_list), but I'm still not getting it. Any
> leads would be helpful.
>
> Thanks!

Hi, Alex,

Here I've tried to implement Daves idea.
Works more or less for me. Please, try it out.

The alternative approach would be to define
"TetminatorFunction(Vertex u, const Graph& g)"

in the way it returns true when the depth of the search
is greater than some predefined constant. It can easily be done via
global variables. However, I'm sure there is a better way to do it.

Regards,
Sr. Dmitry