From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-27 15:08:34

Might I suggest that the interested parties offer to pay Eric/BoostPro
for this kind of effort?

a) It doesn't sound like a trivial task
b) I suspect it would cost less than each party rolling its own
c) It would likely get done sooner
d) with documentation
e) and tests
f) if it were rolled into the "official" accumulators library you would
probably get free testing and ongoing maintenance.
g) I'm sure interested parties would get acknowledgement
of support in the documentation - along with a free link to
the companies home page. Having your company associated
with boost in this manner could pay big dividends in
attracting and hiring future programmers.

Seems like a no-brainer to me. But then I don't work
within a large organization.

Robert Ramey