From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-02 09:38:40

Hi again,

just a short note to say that the patch at
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/1715/serialization_gcc43.patch
seems to fix the compilation issues of the serialization library in Boost
1.35 with gcc 4.3.1 / OpenSUSE 11 .

Now it is the date_time library that shows problems:

/opt/boost/include/boost-1_35/boost/date_time/tz_db_base.hpp:161: error:
declaration of ‘typedef class
boost::date_time::dst_adjustment_offsets<typename
time_zone_type::time_duration_type>
boost::date_time::tz_db_base<time_zone_type,
rule_type>::dst_adjustment_offsets’
/opt/boost/include/boost-1_35/boost/date_time/time_zone_base.hpp:76: error:
changes meaning of ‘dst_adjustment_offsets’ from ‘class
boost::date_time::dst_adjustment_offsets<typename
time_zone_type::time_duration_type>’

So I cannot comment whether the serialization library works as expected. But
at least it is now there ;-)

Will let you know if I find a solution for my date_time problem.

Best, Ruediger