From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-17 09:29:11

At 6:21 AM -0700 7/17/08, Marshall Clow wrote:
>Of course anyone can make up examples where exceptions are good/bad,
>so I won't bore you with mine.

Re-reading this, I realized that this could be read as saying that
gast128's example was boring.

That was not my intent - rather that "dueling examples" would get boring.

P.S. Bruce Sutter was a baseball player, and I think that's where
I in my memory I grabbed the wrong first name from. ;-)

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>