From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 11:11:41

   Hi Anil.

> I am using Visual studio 6.0 VC++ it shows an error i have included the
> additional directory and other things as explained in the boost intro
> tutorial still getting an error. it says
> c:\program
> files\boost\boost_1_35_0\boost\lambda\detail\lambda_fwd.hpp(26) : fatal
> error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
> (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
> Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

   You really, really, really, really need to get a more up to date
compiler, especially for learning purposes. Some libraries may attempt
to retain backward compatibility with such old compilers but I think
more often than not this is not the case.

   As far as VS6 internal compiler errors go... unless there is an
already known workaround... you're pretty much on your own.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić