From: Peter Bartlett (pete_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 14:08:16

Quoting "Roma.." <shmromacs_at_[hidden]>:

> You're quite right, but it is problem of using Boost under VS2005-2008.
> Think, there is no need to describe advantages of Intellisense here)
> Hope, somebody is still able to help me!)

Plug-in tools are available for Visual Studio that supplement or
replace Intellisense. I regard usage of one these as near essential if
VS is to be the IDE of choice for developing C++.

To drag this post a bit nearer topic, I should mention that the makers
of Visual Assist actually test their parser on Boost code, as it is a
fairly large body of free code that exercises most corners of the
language! I wouldn't be surprised if other vendors do too.

Pete