From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-13 04:44:12

Jesse Perla wrote:
>> Poking around in the headers of 1.35 I found code: polynomial.hpp,
>> roots, series, minima, remez, and a few others I would love to use.
>> However, I
>> don't see any mention of these in the boost::math documentation. Do
>> these
>> work? Are they kept up to date? Any reason why they are not
>> mentioned in
>> the docs or did I just miss it?

Docs here:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/math/doc/sf_and_dist/html/math_toolkit/toolkit.html

Note that these are considered "experimental" in the sense that their
interfaces haven't been reviewed for formal inclusion in Boost. They are
all rigorously tested though as they're fundamental to the implementation of
the rest of the library. So... please do use them, and if you find any
interface SNAFU's that can be improved let us know! BTW the most likely
reason for the interfaces to change is to facilitate improvements to their
implementation and especially their efficiency.

HTH, John.