From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-13 09:27:21

________________________________

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:45:41 +0200
From: ok_at_[hidden]
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: [Boost-users] Unattended regression tests are blocked by Windows Dialog

Have you tried to catch (...)? I know in the past with boost and a compiler problem,
I could not catch (...) and since you are testing the build, I'm not sure this is a complete
solution to your problem in any case.
I think in the past I have run into this and back on vc6
I think there was some MS specific error handling ( IIRC, I'd have to load the code from
CD to check ) or sytem calls you could make but, yes, it can be hard to eliminate
all blocks in a system predicated on user interaction.

Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/