From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-13 13:36:54

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Anteru
<newsgroups_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Emil Dotchevski schrieb:
>>
>> To disable the Boost Exception integration in boost::throw_exception,
>> #define BOOST_EXCEPTION_DISABLE. Because Boost Exception requires
>> RTTI, #defining BOOST_NO_TYPEID has the same effect.
>
> I.e. it disables the use of Boost::Exception, but exceptions are still
> thrown? The documentation does not state whether defining
> BOOST_EXECPTION_DISABLE will have any ill effects on the rest of Boost, just
> that boost::throw_exception will fall back to plain throw.

Yes. The complete behavior of boost::throw_exception is specified here:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/release/libs/exception/doc/throw_exception.html

(This is a direct svn repository link, I wasn't sure if Boost 1.36
documentation is available elsewhere yet.)

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.