From: szurilo (szurilo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-14 09:18:01

Dear all!

I have a small library developed in c++ and i would like to invoke some
boost function.
I develop under Windows XP, Code::Blocks, MinGW 5.1.3
I would like to use some separately built part of boost, like thread and
regex.
I also built these libs with mingw.

So i try to configure my IDE to prepare for boost.
I set the compiler search path to C:\Program Files\boost\boost_1_33_1
Is it enough or should i link to thread and regex libs directly to my
library?
For example:
C:\Program
Files\boost\boost_1_33_1\bin\boost\libs\regex\build\libboost_regex.lib\gcc\debug\threading-multi\libboost_regex-gcc-mt-d-1_33_1.lib;

Isn't it a problem for MinGW to find this lib with the white space character
inside "Program Files"?

Thanks,
Szurilo