From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 12:52:33

Are any of the intro papers on google available as free, full text? That is my reason for going
to citeseer ( as it turns out they even seem to allow text format download )
AFAIK all of the papers are available for free(IEEE is about the worst in terms of
open access, including for searching with scripts or using computer methods,LOL).

Are these all homogeneous materials with a few planar discontinuities ?
Offhand it seems you could do a lot analytically with classical geometrical
optics.