From: Gennaidy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-01 16:34:43

Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Meanwhile, I investigated the matter a little further. This symbole is
> defined in the Boost unit test framework library, so it should have
> been included in the object file. May it be a Visual Studio issue ?
> Was Boost 1.36 tested with Visual Studio 2008 SP1 ?

It would help if you translate the error message. Can you clarify again with
object files have conflicts?

singleton<T>::instance is static method of the template defined in header file.
Should be resolved by compiler.

I don't have an access to this compiler at the moment, so can't reproduce this.

> On a side note, there is no multi-file Boost.Test example.

There is one: unit_test_example_09

Gennadiy