Subject: Re: [Boost-users] offtopic: std C++ / STL / boost-friendly UIframework?
From: raindog_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-09-18 22:31:20

I looked at your examples but think that you can abstract better. I don't think one should have to use sendmessage for example.

Not that I do much .net dev, but I did find that winforms was the easiest ui framework I have seen. I think applying c++ and boost idioms to a winforms inspired api would be well received by many