Subject: Re: [Boost-users] dynamic link error: boost::program_options::arg not found
From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-19 11:37:11

Hi Sebastian,

>This looks correct and I honestly can't see why you would still have
>unresolved symbols while linking unless perhaps are you doing a debug
>mode build? In which case you should use the
>boost_*-vc90-mt-gd-1_36.lib import libraries.

Thank you for thinking about that. Actually I do have the /MTd and /MDd
variants as well, but did not mention them to keep it small :)
So will try to fiddle around and post the solution here ... if i find
it.

Cheers,
Florent

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Personlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschaftsfuhrer: Prof. Dr. Dejan Ilic; Franz Kraus; Jens Schafer