Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [GIL] Image of doubles
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-23 10:44:03

Sorry for the late reply but someone hijacked my account sunday night
and I couldn't send any emails on Monday. :-(

To your question:

This is very easy in gil. I don't know what color space you're in but
for a single channel image you can define the image type by:

typedef pixel< double, gray_layout_t > gray64f_pixel_t;
typedef image< gray64f_pixel_t, false > gray64f_image_t;
typedef image< gray64f_pixel_t, true > gray64f_planar_image_t;

Let me know if you have more questions,
Christian