Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Can't get the bcp tool to work
From: Z. S. O. (tiredashell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-07 01:30:07

Looks like the issue was my fault. I used darwinports to install boost 1.35,
but it didn't come with bcp so I built that separately from a 1.36 package I
downloaded.

I just downloaded boostpro on my Windows box and bcp works great now, so
I'll just copy the resulting files onto my mac. Thank you all very much for
the help.