Subject: [Boost-users] new trunk build problem: tr1/.svn
From: Robert Mecklenburg (rmecklenburg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-13 11:10:20

To try and test the latest serialization changes, I've done a trunk
update and now I'm getting a new build error:

    time make install
    ./tools/jam/src/bin.linuxx86/bjam --user-config=user-config.jam --prefix=/home/mecklen/work/boost-install --exec-prefix=/home/mecklen/work/boost-install --libdir=/home/mecklen/work/boost-install/lib --includedir=/home/mecklen/work/boost-install/include --without-python --without-mpi install
    warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
    note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH to the
    note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries, respectively.
    Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
    Note: Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
    Note: this is a strictly optional feature.
    error: Unable to find file or target named
    error: 'boost/tr1/tr1/.svn'
    error: referred from project at
    error: '.'

The file it is complaining about exists and has mode bits 755. My
configure line looks like:

    ./configure --prefix=/home/mecklen/work/boost-install --without-libraries=python --without-libraries=mpi --without-icu

I'm not much of a bjam guy. This configure and build worked about 10
days ago.

Thanks,

--
Robert