Subject: [Boost-users] non-deterministic state diagram
From: Andrej van der Zee (mavdzee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-23 21:26:51

Hi, I need to calculate the non-deterministic state diagram from raw data and was wondering how boost can hep me. More specific, I have many state transition sequences (lets say up to 100-thousand) that all start at state A, such as: A -> B -> D -> B -> E A -> D -> B -> C -> B A -> E -> D -> F -> D Now I want to calculate the non-deterministic state diagram with a chance for each transition, and desirable in real-time. For example, for the raw data above, the transition for A -> B is 0.33. My question is how boost can help me: * Which library is best to represent the state diagram? * Does the library help in calculation of the state diagram from raw data? Thank you, Andrej