Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] newbie to graph (Andrew Sutton)
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-02 08:01:19

> The compilation output of the code above includes errors and can be found
> here:
>
> http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~lweizm45/compile_output2.txt>
>
> Again, if I remove the call to kolmogorv_max_flow, everyting is fine. If I
> replace
> the call to kolmogorov_max_flow with the line:
>
> write_dimacs_max_flow(g, capacity, identity_property_map(),s, t,
> std::cout);
>
> One of the errors appears to be the result of a missing header in
read_dimacs.

For the rest of the problems, the algorithm does not know how to access the
correct property maps from your graph type. You have to pass the required
property maps when you call the algorithm.

kolmogorov_max_flow(g, s, t,
    capacity_map(capacity).
    residual_capacity_map(residual).
    reverse_edge_map(reverse));

And so on until all of the property maps have been provided.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]