Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] newbie to graph (Andrew Sutton) (Phillip Jones)
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-03 07:49:18

> However when trying to run this code I receive "Segmentation error". (this
> error does not appear when I remove the call to kolmogorov)
> I work under linux and I tried to compile with both g++ and g++-3.3
> The valgrind output can be found at:
> http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~lweizm45/valgring_output.txt>

Please try to keep replies in the same thread (omitting names in the subject
will accomplish this).

Which version of g++ besides 3.3? I'm not entirely sure that g++-3.3 is
actually supported by Boost or at least thoroughly tested. Debugging is
generally your own responsibility. If you can verify that the bug lies in
the algorithm implementation, then you should file a ticket against it.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]