Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] predecessor_recorder and VertexList=listS
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-12 08:33:08

> thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately I still have compile
> problems. I tried both ways, indexing by bundled properties and by using an
> external map.
>
> Inside the call of breadth_first_search(...) both ways end with the same
> compiler error (partially in german) :

It's hard to say what's going on without seeing the actual call to BFS -
although the errors are a little odd. I'm not sure why, for example, some of
the top-level template parameters seem to be allocators. It looks like you
might not be creating a property map from the predecessor vector, causing
the compiler to choose the wrong template.

How are you calling BFS?

--
Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]