Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost test + MFC
From: Andrew Wan (andrew_wan1980_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-26 06:53:34

I have a massive MFC app that uses a username/password login system.

I managed to get something in the main app ::InitInstance function. I want
to start running the test suite/cases AFTER logging into the system.
TestCases such as create/delete folder, etc.

I understand that TestUnits are suppose to be testing individual units
(class objects) functionality. This is a bit program in my massive MFC app
where everything depends on everything else. I guess what am looking for is
integration testing. My main app is already instantiated and the test runner
runs within the main app. Is it possible to execute commands (create/delete
folder) to do integration testing... and add them into the testsuite/runner?