Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Meaning of or_<> with empty arguments
From: Mickael Wolff (mickael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-14 22:44:29

Reetesh Mukul a écrit :
> ;) This I know. I meant something very different.

   Ok, but you could agree you didn't ask about the semantic :D

> I wanted to ask what can be the meaning of "or" operation on an empty
> list/vector of parameters. Here or_<> is provided an empty set of parameters.

   In fact, I don't understand too. It is maybe a limitation due to the
use of macro for emulating variadic templates ?

> Now if suppose or_<> to false, how one is going to evaluate

   I made tests too. And op_<>::operator bool() doesn't exist if we
don't indicate at least one template argument. So I can't help you anymore.

--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis
Racine <http://lupusmic.org>