Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost and Intel Compiler 11
From: frederic.bron_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-01-09 09:56:01

gcc version has an influence on the intel compiler because the intel compiler uses the gcc c++ standard template library.
I have seen this very recently as I have installed gcc 4.3.2 and suddenly the intel compiler did not work! To change the gcc library that is used, variable GXX_ROOT must point to the output of "gcc
-print-search-dirs" (install). If not, the g++ that is first on the path is used.

Frédéric Bron