Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost geometry lib
From: Peter Barker (newbarker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-21 05:34:13

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM, <Andruit_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a newbie to boost and I have a question concerning the installation of additional libs.
>
> I am really interested in the geometry library (http://geometrylibrary.geodan.nl/ ) , but I don't know how to install it and compile my programs using that library.
>
> Has anybody done this before.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Andreas
> --
> Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
> für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a

Hmm - this geometry library might help me out a lot too - thanks!

It looks like it's all header files, so just download the library,
extract somewhere, #include the stuff that you need. You'll need to
setup the paths to the geometry header files in your compiler
environment to wherever you extracted the files.

http://geometrylibrary.geodan.nl/6__transformation__example_8cpp-example.html
shows the geometry library and uBLAS working together.

Regards,

Pete