Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Install on Mac OS
From: James C. Sutherland (James.Sutherland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-26 12:25:31

> One more thing, since I'm using CMake, I can't use boost version
> later than 1.36.0.

I assume that you are using the "FindBoost.cmake" along with the
"find_package" command to locate and include/link boost? If so, you
can add:
        set(Boost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS "1.37.0" "1.37" )
to your CMakeLists.txt file. This will allow you to locate and use
1.37. Do the same kind of thing for other versions of boost.

I am sucessfully including and linking to boost 1.37 on Mac OSX with
CMake. I have boost installed in a user location (not /user/local)
but it should work there too.

James