Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Quickbook] How to create pdf file
From: Max (loadcom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-28 00:06:19

More specifically, I'm trying to translate the qbk format doc of
tree-soc2006
into any other format, say html or pdf, that I'm familiar with.

But a single

quickbook tree.qbk

doesn't work as expected.

The output I got is:

Generating Output File: tree.xml
tree.qbk:43: warning: in column:75, [br] and \n are deprecated.
tree.qbk:43: warning: in column:77, [br] and \n are deprecated.
tree.qbk:41: error: Syntax Error near column 5.

Thanks for any information.

B/Rgds
Max