Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Transferring files across a network.
From: Andrew Maclean (andrew.amaclean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-03 23:18:35

Here are the examples.
I have tested them in Linux (debian, gcc-4.3.2) and Windows Vista
(Visual Studio 2008) using the latest boost version.

Feel free to use them. If you have any improvements, please let me
know and feed back a copy to me. As I have said, I am new at this.

I think it is an important and useful example. However I may be biased.

Andrew