Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Conditional function definition with boost::enable_if
From: Matthieu Brucher (matthieu.brucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-10 15:34:20

Hi,

Would it be possible to derive from a class that has this function?
This way, the mother class is template, the template argument being
the child class (the curiously recursive template pattern). Then, in
the mother class, you can define f() and call i(). I don't know how
i() would be exactly called, but you get the idea.

Matthieu