Subject: [Boost-users] uBlas: compiler error (Borland 2007)
From: Hendrik Fuß (fuss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-16 07:28:42

Hi folks,

I'm trying my luck with the Boost.uBlas library, but I'm running into
problems. This little snippet:

#include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp>

using namespace boost::numeric::ublas;
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
        identity_matrix<double> i(3);
        matrix<double> m(i);

        return 0;
}

should compile alright, shouldn't it? The compiler says:

[BCC32 Error] matrix.hpp(2671): E2247 'identity_matrix<double,std::allocator<double> >::one_' is not accessible

The same happens if I use the assignment operator instead of copy
construction. Can anyone help me?

As you've probably seen from the error message, I'm using the CodeGear
(alias Borland) 2007 compiler. I'm using a BoostPro 1.37.0 installation.
I haven't tried boost 1.38, but the change log doesn't explicitly state
any uBlas-related changes.

thanks
Hendrik