Subject: [Boost-users] [auto_link] Using MSVC 2005 (VC8)
From: dhruva (dhruva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-05 01:34:41

Hi, I have built boost 1.38 using MSVC 2005 using "--layout=system link=static". That has resulted in libraries with the following name convention. libboost_system-mt.lib libboost_date_time-mt.lib Auto link triggers in even if I define BOOST_ALL_NO_LIB. I searched through the all of BOOST headers in my install folder for BOOST_ALL_NO_LIB and found it only in a comment in boost/config/user.hpp Would that define really disable auto-link? -dhruva Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/