Subject: [Boost-users] boost library advice wanted
From: Sean Farrow (sean.farrow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-06 01:55:08

Hi:
I am in the process of implementing a program that turned commands from
voice recognition software in to code that are entered in to an
application.
there are approximately 200 codes available in this particular sofware I
am automating.
Wile I could use boost::stringAlgo along with the functions available in
the stl there must be a better alternative.
To give an idea of howthis would work the user might say:
conditional new line, and [l] would be placed in the current document
onscreen.
the user could say skip 5 lines and [sk5] would be entered.