Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] appending elements
From: François Mauger (mauger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-09 19:44:40

Hi,

> If you want to make a small version of your solution, I would consider
> adding it to the "case studies" section of the documentation.

Ok Robert, I'll extract the main classes (only a few) in it and
write some samples programs to illustrate the features
in this contribution. Hope it could help some people
and maybe get some feedback to improve it.
I need a little time to prepare this stuff (got much much other
work to do...).

regards
frc

--
Francois Mauger
Laboratoire de Physique Corpusculaire de Caen et Universite de Caen