Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost-users][exception] BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION returns
From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-24 14:02:44

You can generate preprocessed output by MSVC. I usually mark the code with
some pragmas to easily find it, e.g.

#pragma boost_throw_exception_resolution
 typedef boost::error_info<struct tag_action, std::string> action_name;
 BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION(error() << action_name(name));
#pragma end_boost_throw_excepion_resolution

this pragma will survive after pre-processing the file and you can do a
simple find to see what was expanded.

Good Luck,
Ovanes.