Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Statechart problem
From: Iwan Sanders (iwan.sanders_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-25 12:01:51

I guessed that was the problem indeed I followed the event go pushed into
the event queue but it miraculously disappears somewhere very strange.

If I would make an event which encapsulates the message I would still need
to send it from another thread and then I could only use the
statemachine.process_event( EvEvent() ) mechanism. I tried that and the
behavior was not exactly what I needed. The calling function would not leave
the process_event method and hold op the system.

Maybe I should start thinking about rewriting the code to use the
asynchronous_state_machine.