Subject: [Boost-users] [parameter]Boost Parameter and template template arguments
From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-29 14:31:45

I have a class template with a large number of potential template parameters
where I would like to use boost parameter.
I understand that I can use integers with the int_<> wrapper, but is there
any trick or design pattern to allow template template's?
The problem is that I have class templates such as an interpolator which
will take in a type and a dimension size, and a variety of function objects
of the same type. If I can't use template templates, I am not sure how to
make the design sane.
For example, right now I have something like:

template<int Dimension, class T = double, template <int Dim2, class T>
template Interpolator = cubic_spline>
class DPP;

I don't think I can write a free function to solve the instantiation
difficulty since many of the types are only used internally and I couldn't
use function template argument deduction.

-Jesse