Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Regarding the plod_iterator
From: Nick Edmonds (ngedmond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-06 11:14:55

Hi Ashish,

The short answer is no, not with the plod_generator. The
plod_generator is actually not the greatest scale free generator
anyway, I just added an R-MAT generator based on Chakrabarti's paper
that I've been meaning to merge back to BGL for a while. It's not in
the release but it should be in svn now. It has sorted (useful with
CSR graphs) and unique variants. Check it out and see if it takes
care of your needs.

-Nick