Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [coroutine] Bus error on Mac OS X 10.5
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-15 21:28:25

Zeljko Vrba wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 11:47:38PM -0400, Nat Goodspeed wrote:

>> I have not yet turned up either an
>> article or an example of the "sigaltstack + longjmp trick." Can anyone
>> steer me to a reference implementation?
>>
> Yes, look up GNU Pth: http://www.gnu.org/software/pth/
>
> You probably do not need to do very much, since GNU Pth already *does*
> provide *context() equivalents, though with a slightly different interface.

Many thanks! I've hacked in a Pth-based implementation, using those
*context() workalikes, which appears to work on Mac OS X 10.4.

You're probably about to ask me to post the hack, since it may be
generally useful. ;-) I will, as soon as the dust settles a bit; I'm
pulling all this together against an internal deadline.