Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [test] Crash when running my unit tests
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-30 11:32:01

Thanks Ovanes for your quick reply. The only global variables I'm
using in my test suite are in some strings representing paths and
filenames. I have removed them to see if that changes anything but it
doesn't. Same problem as before.

The problem seems to be with tiff_test.cpp. When excluding it from the
test suite all works. Including it generates the crash.

One more thing regarding my test suite. I'm testing various image
formats, like bmp, png, etc, and each format basically runs through
similar tests. To avoid name collisions I use namespaces for each
format. Each of those namespaces contain tests with the same name,
like this:

bmp_test.cpp:
namespace bmp_test {
BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE( read_image_test ) {}
}

png_test.cpp:
namespace png_test {
BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE( read_image_test ) {}
}

I hope such use case is fine with boost::test.

Regards,
Christian