Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] BOOST_FAIL vs BOOST_ERROR
From: Greg Christopher (gchristopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-26 11:58:50

Well, the message says "include any assertions" not "did not run any assertions". However the bigger issue is: How do I grep the log to see if there was an aborted test run due to setup? I guess I can look for this string "doesn't include any assertions". That seems like I'm doing it by side effect less than a more direct message that explains that the test case chose to quit because setup failed.

Greg