Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [bjam] Building Regex with static runtime linking
From: Max (more4less_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-11 01:51:40

> And do you have static libs for ICU? If not, then per John statement
above,
> you cannot use ICU with static runtime.
>
> - Volodya

No. I think it's not a difficult task to change the solution configuration
of ICU to
get the static libs. But I don't know whether I need to specially change the
names
of resulting static version libs to make them in line with those expected by
bjam.

Probably the author of the bjam building scripts can tell immediately the
answer
without even having a look at the code. :-)

Static version of the unicode-enabled regex is not a must-have of me so far.
Any
time that becomes the case, I will have a more deeper test.

Thank you all for your help.

B/Rgds
Max