Subject: [Boost-users] Licensing issues for boost users
From: Avi Bahra (avibahra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-06 06:53:25

I am trying to understand the boost licensing in terms of users of boost.
Is there any where I can find out additional information about this ?

For the project I am working on, we will only ever* use* boost,
are there an licensing issues/restrictions for *users* of boost ?

Am I right is assuming that boost software license only applies
to organization that contribute to boost, and not users?
i.e I am assuming that users of boost do not need to embed the boost
license
in our own code that uses the boost libraries ?
in essence we are free to license/copyright our own code in any manner, even
though it uses boost?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Avi